For modern life as it is today, instead of using coal stoves, wood stoves most consumers have switched to gas stoves and electric stoves.
Because of the need to use gas stoves consumer that the increasing cases of fire, gas fire caused by the also increasing.
To avoid risks when using gas stoves, household noteworthy 5 gas usage guidelines below:
- Select the type of gas purchased by the company, reputable dealer: Avoid using gas equipment, gas bottles in the shop “unknown” because it’s possible to extract illegal products.
- Put in place well-ventilated gas tanks, gas is heavier than air, so when escaping will spill to the ground, so the space beneath kitchen cabinets for gas cylinders should be open.
- Trays kitchen should be made of materials not burn: Kitchens should put at least 15 cm away from the wall, ceiling from 1 to 1.5 m, a 1.5 m electrical equipment. Not for anything, including the kitchen leg override gas pipes.
- Use of gas stoves for cooking up the valve at the top of the previous average for gas in the pipeline to burn out and then turn off the stove.
- Periodically check the gas appliances, you can use soapy water applied to the cylinders, valves, gas pipes, if there is abnormal bubbles rise, possibly where the leak was.
With the desire to provide fire safety knowledge and safety effectiveness. The OlymSafety Solution please help people share 5 basic principles when using gas stoves, hoping to give everyone the useful knowledge.
The OlymSafety Solution ®